About the Firm
Dedicated Houston Law Firm Manages Family Law and Personal Injury Cases
Thorough attorneys handle real estate in Galveston and Brazoria counties
The Childs Law Firm, P.C. in Houston serves the Houston metro area and Galveston and Brazoria counties. We provide stellar representation in family law, personal injury and employment law matters. If you need legal help for divorce, custody, alimony or child support, if you have been injured in an accident on or off the job, or if you are dealing with employment or labor law issues, you need an experienced and committed attorney on your side. We offer the guidance your case deserves.
Steadfast lawyers serve as your advocates, protectors and guides
Our firm has a strong reputation for helping clients through difficult situations. We believe in building relationships with our clients so they feel comfortable coming to us whenever they need legal representation. We listen, we understand and we get results because we are:
- Knowledgeable — We know the law, the courts and how to navigate the system.
- Attentive — We pride ourselves on always being there for our clients. Our staff will respond quickly and keep you informed.
- Results-oriented — We believe our clients deserve the best, and that’s what we will fight for, whether you are dealing with a divorce, a personal injury or a labor dispute.
It is important to feel confident about the lawyer representing you. At The Childs Law Firm, P.C., you can count on us to competently manage your situation.
Areas of Practice
Houston metro lawyers cover every angle
Our knowledgeable attorneys represent clients throughout the greater Houston area and surrounding counties in a range of areas:
- Family law — Family law matters like divorce, child custody and child support are emotional, which is why you want a lawyer to help you think with your head and not just your heart. We help our clients see past the emotion so they can do what’s right for themselves and their families.
- Personal injury — Personal injury cases such as those involving auto accidents often pit clients against insurance companies, businesses and their lawyers. You want a lawyer who isn’t afraid to go up against them. We fight for our clients to get them what they deserve. We also handle wrongful death cases when negligence leads to fatalities.
- Real Estate Law — Having Real Estate is a great idea. We will help you through the process.
- Business Law — Business Law matters are very serious. We know how to handle these cases to seek the best results.
We are dedicated to helping our clients get through difficult, emotional legal situations so they can move forward with confidence in the future.
Contact a Houston attorney today for your consultation
The Childs Law Firm, P.C., in Houston, offers skilled legal representation in a range of areas. Call us at 281-968-4625 or contact us online
for a consultation.